- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
Cervical Dystonia Health Plan
The following plan is designed to provide relief for cervical dystonia and the symptoms associated with this condition. When the supplement regimen below is followed consistently with a naturally healthy lifestyle, it’s possible for significant improvements to cervical dystonia to happen and improved overall health will result.
Your 4-8 Week Plan, from my eBook, by Robert Redfern
Supplements to support and relieve the pain – in order of priority
- Serranol – SerraEnzyme Serrapeptase, Curcuminx4000, Ecklonia Cava (Seanol) and Vitamin D3. Take 2 capsules x 3 times per day, 30 mins before eating a meal with water, and reduce to 1 x 3 after a good relief.
- Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil ULTRA – Supports muscles, joints and ligament health. Massage into the neck and shoulder muscles daily after a shower.
- HealthPoint™ – Use daily on acupressure points shown for the neck for effective results. This stimulates acupressure points and restores muscle function.
Other Recommended Products
- 1st Line Kit – Always take at least 90 mins after food and 90 mins before food, approximately. Clears any infections that may reside in the cells. Take 1 kit daily for 3 days (total of 3). 3 kits should be taken as a minimum, in serious conditions 10 kits over 10 days are better if finances allow.
Your Recovery Food Plan to Maintain ‘perfect Health’ (pH)
We have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support the above health plan in the eBook.
Click here to download the Really Healthy Foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.