- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
Is Serrapeptase the Strongest Miracle Enzyme?
‘Miraculous’ Health Benefits of Serrapeptase are Scientifically Proven, but is it
TO GOOD TO BE TRUE?
It’s an enzyme that seemed too good to be true when I came across it in 1999, but the research and thousands of happy users since I introduced it in the year 2000 says it isn’t. For decades previously, serrapeptase had been sold as a safe and ethical medicine in Japan and Germany but at some very low doses. The most common serrapeptase uses (and studies) include relief for autoimmune disease; dysfunction of the brain and mind; heart problems; digestive distress; ear, nose, and throat disorders; eye health; lung health; women’s (beast and gynaecological problems) and men’s health (prostate); skin disease; muscle and joint pain; and even cancer.1 Very soon I was experimenting with higher and higher doses (on myself) and eventually found that 2,000,000iu was completely safe and gave faster results for serious inflammatory problems.
Serrapeptase uses and benefits?
I introduced Serrapeptase in 2000 and was inundated with requests for more information so I wrote the book ‘The Miracle Enzyme, is Serrapeptase’. This became a best seller and his been used many as best source of information for serrapeptase and in it I detail over 250 health plans that benefit from serrapeptase. I also include some testimonials to give an idea of the number of conditions helped including:
Some thankful users say:
“Amazing news! After only two weeks of taking SerraPlus+, three times a day, I can finally get the end joint of my finger moving! This is unbelievable news, for me personally. The pills have cleared up in the first instance the adhesions and scar tissue. After five months of no movement, the internal scarring has shifted and broken down. This is huge progress.”
“I used Serrapet (SerraEnzyme) on my horse, which sustained a severe tendon injury in April. By June a scan showed that he had a chronic tendonitis with much scar tissue formed, both on the tendons, in the tendon sheaths and in the surrounding ligaments. The prognosis was poor; ‘moderate to guarded for anything more than light hacking’ said the report. He has just been re-scanned and to my delight, the scan showed almost a full recovery. There is minimal scarring on the tendons, and none in the tendon sheaths or ligaments. He is expected to get back to full work now. I will be spreading the word!”
So, does serrapeptase work?
The hundreds of thousands of users since 2000 and the large body of research collected over the last 50 years can only be described as life-changing. Serrapeptase natural anti-inflammatory properties can be used as a much safer alternative to prescription and over-the-counter NSAIDs, like ibuprofen, aspirin, naproxen, and salicylates, which come with dangerous and even fatal side effects over long-term use. As an anti-inflammatory, it also performs better than other proteolytic enzymes.  The enzyme can clean, clear, and reduce inflammation, yet one of the biggest benefits is in its ability to reduce pain. In the presence of inflamed tissue, serrapeptase blocks the release of pain-producing amines.  Even Better! When used together, the proteolytic enzymes serrapeptase and nattokinase can improve brain health to successfully modulate some characteristics of Alzheimer’s disease.  Research also supports serrapeptase benefits for:
- Breast engorgement 
- Carpal tunnel syndrome 
- Chronic asthma and bronchitis [8,9]
- Mucus 
- Sinusitis 
- Swelling 
- Wound healing 
Enzymes are one of the main components of our biology. The human body wouldn’t exist without them. The natural anti-inflammatory enzyme is no exception. In clinical research, the serrapeptase enzyme is known by a collection of names, including serratiapeptase, serratia E-15 protease, serratia peptidase, and serralysin, but its purpose remains the same. Silk worm have give us serrapeptaseThe serrapeptase enzyme, was first found in the intestine of the silkworm in the late 1960s and was being used to dissolve its cocoon. In the human body, the health benefits of enzyme is known for its ability to dissolve and clear waste products and non-living tissue. Serrapeptase scar tissue treatment is one of the enzyme’s most popular and most widely reported uses. 
Serrapeptase: Is the anti-inflammatory enzyme safe?
After hearing the wonderful news of proven serrapeptase benefits, most users want to know more about side effects and dosage. Serrapeptase should be used under the care of a doctor where serious health concerns are present, like haemophilia. And yet —
Studies support taking serrapeptase to the equivalent of thousands of tablets, without any side effects reported:
Doctors with an understanding of nutritional therapy regularly prescribe serrapeptase over prescription drugs.
The tablet has wide clinical use throughout Europe and Asia that spans more than 50 years.
The exact therapy dosage depends on the health condition, though three capsules of maximum-strength are normally taken with good results. In many cases, the more taken, the better. Serrapeptase is 100 percent in safe high doses and can also be used to clear cysts, pain, inflammation, and other health problems in horses, dogs, and cats.
“I put my 11-year-old lab mix on your 80,000 units of serrapeptase twice a day back in February for arthritis in his front legs. It took a few weeks, but it has made a big difference; he no longer limps at the end of an active day, and no pain meds are required.”
When looking for the best formula, look to buy:
- At maximum-strength.
- In a delayed-release capsule.
- At a high dose.
Serrapeptase can also be taken alongside other protective nutrients in a super-formulation, like anti-inflammatory curcumin, immune-strengthening vitamin D3, or even brain-boosting nattokinase, to support healthy lungs, joints, heart and cholesterol, circulation, blood pressure, and mental function. High Quality Example Formulations Include:
- SerraEnzyme™ 250,000IU
- SerraEnzyme™ 80,000IU
Scientific Studies That Provide Proof:
- Konig, W.: Enzyme therapy in the treatment of viral diseases and carcinoma. 38, 1989, 455-459.
- Kakinumu, A. et al. Regression of fibrinolysis in scalded rats by administration of serrapeptase. Pharmacol. 31:2861-2866, 1982.
- Mazzone A, et al. Evaluation of Serratia peptidase in acute or chronic inflammation of otorhinolaryngology pathology: a multicentre, double-blind, randomized trial versus placebo. J Int Med Res. 1990; 18(5):379-88.
- Jadav SP, Patel NH, Shah TG, Gajera MV, Trivedi HR, Shah BK. Comparison of anti-inflammatory activity of serratiopeptidase and diclofenac in albino rats. Journal of Pharmacology & Pharmacotherapeutics. 2010;1(2):116-117. doi:10.4103/0976-500X.72362.
- Serrapeptase and Nattokinase intervention for relieving Alzheimer’s disease pathophysiology in rat model. Hum ExpToxicol. 2013 Jul;32(7):721-35. doi: 10.1177/0960327112467040.
- Kee WH. Tan SL, Lee V. Salmon YM. The treatment of breast engorgement with Serrapeptase: a randomised double blind controlled trial. Singapore MedJ. 1989:30(1): 48-54.
- A preliminary trial of serratiopeptidase in patients with carpal tunnel syndrome. J Assoc Physicians India. 1999 Dec;47(12):1170-2.
- T. and Mitsui, S. Effects of Serrapeptase in dissolution of sputum, especially in patients with bronchial asthma. Jap.Clin. Exp. Med. 49:222-228, 1972.
- Kase, Y. et al. A new method for evaluating mucolytic expectorant activity and its application. II. Application to two proteolytic enzymes, Serrapeptase and seaprose. Arzneimittelforschung 32:374-378,1982.
- Y. et al. Effects of orally administered drugs on dynamic viscoelasticity of human nasal mucus. Am. Rev. Respit. Dis. 141:79-83.1990.
- A technique for quantitative cytology of nasal secretions. Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 1991;248(7):406-8.
- Effect of the proteolytic enzyme serrapeptase on swelling, pain and trismus after surgical extraction of mandibular third molars. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2008 Mar;37(3):264-8. doi: 10.1016/j.ijom.2007.11.011. Epub 2008 Feb 12.
- Development of serratiopeptidase and metronidazole based alginate microspheres for wound healing. Artif Cells Blood SubstitImmobilBiotechnol. 2011 Feb;39(1):44-50. doi: 10.3109/10731199.2010.494580. Epub 2010 Jun 17.