- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
Q: My son just had cochlear implant surgery and is unable to be activated because the surgery site is still too swollen. I am looking for methods to reduce the swelling in order for her to get activated. Any advice? -Paul S., United States
A: Start with 2 x 80,000IU Serrapeptase, 3 times per day, 30 minutes before a meal and then gradually reduce to 1 twice a day as he gets better.
Temporarily stop taking serrapeptase 24hrs before an operation and restart 24hrs afterwards to help the healing process.
Treatment with HealthPoint, an electro-acupressure device has proved to be highly effective in treating postoperative swelling and has been used by physiotherapists with great success.
Q: Hello, I’m 65 and overweight with very slight Edema. Lately, the fluid build up has increased substantially. My blood pressure has been under control for years. In the past when this same problem occurred, I would increase the Lasix. However, this time that doesn’t seem to help. My doctor is currently on vacation and I’m concerned. What can serrapeptase do? -Jake T., United States
A: Edema results from inflammation. In order to get rid of it, you must alleviate the inflammation. Serrapeptase clears out all of the inflammation and dead tissue. Start with 2 x 80,000IU Serrapeptase, 3 times per day, 30 minutes before a meal and then gradually reduce to 1 twice a day as your condition gets better. You might also want to try taking a high dose of Bilberry/Grapefruit seed supplement.