- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
Q: My son just had cochlear implant surgery and is unable to be activated because the surgery site is still too swollen. I am looking for methods to reduce the swelling in order for her to get activated. Any advice? -Paul S., United States
A: Start with 2 x 80,000IU Serrapeptase, 3 times per day, 30 minutes before a meal and then gradually reduce to 1 twice a day as he gets better.
Temporarily stop taking serrapeptase 24hrs before an operation and restart 24hrs afterwards to help the healing process.
Treatment with HealthPoint, an electro-acupressure device has proved to be highly effective in treating postoperative swelling and has been used by physiotherapists with great success.
Q: Hello, I’m 65 and overweight with very slight Edema. Lately, the fluid build up has increased substantially. My blood pressure has been under control for years. In the past when this same problem occurred, I would increase the Lasix. However, this time that doesn’t seem to help. My doctor is currently on vacation and I’m concerned. What can serrapeptase do? -Jake T., United States
A: Edema results from inflammation. In order to get rid of it, you must alleviate the inflammation. Serrapeptase clears out all of the inflammation and dead tissue. Start with 2 x 80,000IU Serrapeptase, 3 times per day, 30 minutes before a meal and then gradually reduce to 1 twice a day as your condition gets better. You might also want to try taking a high dose of Bilberry/Grapefruit seed supplement.