- Why Should I Consider Taking Serrapeptase For Best Health?
- Chronic Inflammation Increases Your Risk Of Alzheimer’s Disease
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
Q: My son just had cochlear implant surgery and is unable to be activated because the surgery site is still too swollen. I am looking for methods to reduce the swelling in order for her to get activated. Any advice? -Paul S., United States
A: Start with 2 x 80,000IU Serrapeptase, 3 times per day, 30 minutes before a meal and then gradually reduce to 1 twice a day as he gets better.
Temporarily stop taking serrapeptase 24hrs before an operation and restart 24hrs afterwards to help the healing process.
Treatment with HealthPoint, an electro-acupressure device has proved to be highly effective in treating postoperative swelling and has been used by physiotherapists with great success.
Q: Hello, I’m 65 and overweight with very slight Edema. Lately, the fluid build up has increased substantially. My blood pressure has been under control for years. In the past when this same problem occurred, I would increase the Lasix. However, this time that doesn’t seem to help. My doctor is currently on vacation and I’m concerned. What can serrapeptase do? -Jake T., United States
A: Edema results from inflammation. In order to get rid of it, you must alleviate the inflammation. Serrapeptase clears out all of the inflammation and dead tissue. Start with 2 x 80,000IU Serrapeptase, 3 times per day, 30 minutes before a meal and then gradually reduce to 1 twice a day as your condition gets better. You might also want to try taking a high dose of Bilberry/Grapefruit seed supplement.