- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
Trauma Health Plan
The following health plan is designed to provide relief for trauma. When combined with a naturally healthy lifestyle, it’s possible for symptoms to improve significantly and for good health to follow.
SerraEnzyme 250,000IU – SerraEnzyme Serrapeptase 250,000IU is needed to get this very difficult condition under control. Take 1 or 2 capsules x 4 times per day, 30 minutes before eating a meal with water and then the last dose before bedtime. Reduce to 1 x 3 after a good relief.
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil ULTRA – Massage to the leg, neck, back, shoulder areas of trauma muscles on a daily basis after a shower. This supports muscle, joint and ligament health.
HealthPoint™ – Use daily on acupressure points in areas of trauma for effective results. This stimulates acupressure points and relieves pain.
Disclaimer: “The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.”
Copyright 2018 Naturally Healthy Publications.
We have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support the above health plan in the eBook.
Click here to download the Really Healthy Foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.