- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
4 Key Ingredients For Improving Inflammation
Inflammation is the body’s way of defending itself against disease. It is a self-protective mechanism that can support the natural healing process. However, when the inflammation is chronic because of intrinsic and extrinsic factors, this leads to conditions where disease manifests.
The good news is that there are various natural anti-inflammatory substances that can ease many of the chronic conditions.
Below are a list of the key ingredients that can improve inflammation:
- Curcumin. This is the active compound found in the Indian spice turmeric. Its curcuminoids can reduce pain and inflammation. It is involved in the cellular responses to stimuli such as stress and cytokines. In addition, it also plays an integral role in regulating the immune system response. CurcuminX4000™ uses phytosome technology, shown in studies to increase utilization by up to 20-45x compared to ordinary Curcumin.
- Serrapeptase. This is a proteolytic enzyme that dissolves and safely digests inflammation within the body. Once it removes inflammation, it’s possible for the body’s natural self-healing mechanisms to come into play. Serrapeptase comes from the silkworm intestine, but now manufactured within a laboratory. It can safely eliminate inflammation that can appear as various symptoms, such as redness, swelling, pain and more. The recommendation from Robert Redfern is to take SerraEnzyme™ 80,000IU available from Good Health Naturally, at a dosage of 2 capsules, 3 times a day.
- Ecklonia Cava Extract is a super nutrient that can help to support healthy blood flow and circulation. Studies show it may reduce blood glucose levels, while supporting healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Ecklonia Cava Extract is available in the Serranol™ supplement from Good Health Naturally. It is effective for dealing with any kind of health conditions as a result of inflammation within the body.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) and other trace minerals can help to support healthy lungs, joints, tendons and connective tissues. MSM is in SerraPlus+™ available from Good Health Naturally. For best results, this should be taken with serrapeptase for relieving inflammation. This is an organosulfur compound that occurs naturally in plants. It can help with a variety of health problems related to and including stress, inflammation, allergies and gastrointestinal conditions.
Any of the above nutrients can help to provide inflammation relief. Curcumin and Serrapeptase are particularly powerful and documented as helping thousands of people improve their health conditions. Therefore, taking them on a daily basis can provide long term results.
Alongside taking these nutrients it is best to follow an anti-inflammatory diet, as it’s then possible to find significant relief from the painful symptoms of inflammation.