- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
Back Pain Relief – 6 Natural Remedies
Back pain is a major health problem worldwide. In the UK alone, 2.5 million people experience back pain every day of the year. Many people who experience back pain end up seeking medical care to treat the problems. Doctors have traditionally prescribed over-the-counter painkillers. However, the trouble is that the painkillers are often associated with numerous side effects.
The better way is to consider natural remedies that are equally an effective form of pain relief. Rates of back pain increase with age. This is because of the gradual breakdown of bones, joints and muscles. Thankfully there are effective steps that can be taken to build back strength and to prevent any spine-related pain.
Back pain is also associated with other health problems such as arthritis, herniated discs, spinal stenosis and osteoporosis. All of these can be treated and even prevented with non-drug alternatives. It’s possible to improve back strength using these following tips:
- Serrapeptase. This enzyme dissolves inflammation and dead tissue within the body. It encourages natural relief from a wide variety of health problems. As the inflamed tissue is dissolved and digested, the body naturally begins to heal itself from the inside. For back pain relief, Serrapeptase can help to ease any of the associated symptoms by removing any dead scar tissue.
- Magnesium. This important mineral can ease inflammation and improve joint mobility. MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) this is a superior form of sulfur supplementation combined with Magnesium. When applied topically to the skin, it can enhance cell membrane permeability. In addition, it helps facilitate the more efficient uptake of magnesium ions. Magnesium can reduce pain by protecting the nerve cells. Applying magnesium onto the affected areas help reduce back pain.
- Krill Oil. This is a concentrated formula of Omega 3, 6 and 9 oils that can reduce inflammation. It also supports healthy cholesterol lipid levels. Krill Oil can aid in the healing process by supporting the immune system and decreasing any pain involved. It does all these while protecting the cell membranes. Thus, Krill is excellent for decreasing pain symptoms especially in the back.
- Skin and Joint Collagen. Collagen is the main structural protein of the various connective tissues. They make up 30% of the protein content of the human body. Collagen plays a vital role in strengthening blood vessels and giving the skin elasticity and strength. A reduction in collagen may cause wrinkles and other kinds of skin issues, as well as with joint problems. Therefore, anyone with back problems can benefit from taking collagen to reduce their pain.
- Practice a Good Posture. Spending long hours at a desk can encourage poor posture. This is why it’s important to keep the knees a little higher than the hips while seated. When walking, it’s important to keep the head up and the abdominal muscles pulled in for better back support.
- Maintain a Healthy Weight. Carrying excess weight on the body can add strain to the lower back, as it shifts the centre of gravity. When people are overweight or obese, it can exacerbate back pain. Thus, losing 5-10 per cent body weight may help ease any symptoms of back pain.
SerraEnzyme 80,000IU – This Serrapeptase formula helps to support many bodily processes and reduces inflammation, while removing wastes and toxins. It can help to support and promote joint mobility and the body’s natural healing processes.
Ancient Minerals™ Magnesium Oil Ultra – This spray can help to improve the uptake of magnesium ions and enhance cell membrane permeability. Magnesium can ease inflammation and manage pain, while improving joint mobility.
The Krill Miracle™ contains concentrated Omega 3, 6 and 9 oils and this can help with providing powerful reductions in inflammation, healthy blood sugar levels and better moods. Krill is excellent for reducing back pain.
Joint and Skin Matrix™ – This contains BioCell Collagen, Hydrolysed Collagen Type II, Hyaluronic Acid and Chondroitin. Collagen can reduce joint problems amongst other problems.
If all else fails….
Try the HealthPoint™. This device enables you to become a Master of Acupuncture, without the use of needles. The device allows you to locate acupuncture points accurately and stimulate the points effectively. It can also help with over 160 health conditions, including back pain, eye conditions and in providing relief from stress and anxiety.