- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
- Why You Should Reduce Inflammation To Protect Your Memory Health
Serrapeptase Relief of Crohn’s Disease
Crohn’s Disease is characterised by chronic inflammation, particularly in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. This disease can result in severe fatigue, weight loss, abdominal pain, diarrhea and even malnutrition.
Crohn’s Disease is different to other forms of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) like ulcerative colitis because it affects the GI tract. The disease affects as many as 700,000 Westerners, young adults, and children aged 18-3 can be the most susceptible. However, both men and women are equally likely to be affected.
Doctors also believe that other factors have to be taken into account. This includes factors such as genetics – making the condition hereditary in most cases. It can also cause malfunctioning of the immune system and this can play a role in the development of the disease.
Common Signs and Symptoms
- Diarrhea, along with intense intestinal cramping
- Low-grade fever due to inflammation or infection along with low levels of energy can have a major impact
- Abdominal pain and cramping
- The development of mouth ulcers
- Blood mixed with stools or spotting within the toilet bowl due to fecal-occult bleeding. Inflammation in the anus can also cause pain or drainage from the tunnel.
- Inability to digest and absorb food efficiently as a result of an inflammatory reaction within the wall of the bowel
There is no known cure yet for Crohn’s Disease. However, therapies can help alleviate its symptoms. Therapies can bring about long-term remission and the capacity for the gut to function well.
Serrapeptase is excellent for providing relief for inflammation within the body. For Crohn’s Disease, it can help to reduce any pain and inflammation within the gut. Some of the common symptoms it can help to reduce include abdominal pain, diarrhea and generally feeling unwell. For help with finding relief for Crohn’s Disease, please follow the Serrapeptase health plan here.
The recommended Serrapeptase formulation for Crohn’s Disease is to take Serranol™. This is a combination formula of Serrapeptase, Curcuminx4000™, Ecklonia Cava Extract and Vitamin D3. When combined, it provides effective relief against inflammation in the body. It also supports healthy blood flow and circulation, improving the health of the organs in the long term.