- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
Serrapeptase Relief of Crohn’s Disease
Crohn’s Disease is characterised by chronic inflammation, particularly in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. This disease can result in severe fatigue, weight loss, abdominal pain, diarrhea and even malnutrition.
Crohn’s Disease is different to other forms of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) like ulcerative colitis because it affects the GI tract. The disease affects as many as 700,000 Westerners, young adults, and children aged 18-3 can be the most susceptible. However, both men and women are equally likely to be affected.
Doctors also believe that other factors have to be taken into account. This includes factors such as genetics – making the condition hereditary in most cases. It can also cause malfunctioning of the immune system and this can play a role in the development of the disease.
Common Signs and Symptoms
Some of the most common signs of Crohn’s Disease include:
- Diarrhea, along with intense intestinal cramping
- Low-grade fever due to inflammation or infection along with low levels of energy can have a major impact
- Abdominal pain and cramping
- The development of mouth ulcers
- Blood mixed with stools or spotting within the toilet bowl due to fecal-occult bleeding. Inflammation in the anus can also cause pain or drainage from the tunnel.
- Inability to digest and absorb food efficiently as a result of an inflammatory reaction within the wall of the bowel
There is no known cure yet for Crohn’s Disease. However, therapies can help alleviate its symptoms. Therapies can bring about long-term remission and the capacity for the gut to function well.
The Treatment For Inflammation and Crohn’s Disease
Serrapeptase is excellent for providing relief for inflammation within the body. For Crohn’s Disease, it can help to reduce any pain and inflammation within the gut. Some of the common symptoms it can help to reduce include abdominal pain, diarrhea and generally feeling unwell. For help with finding relief for Crohn’s Disease, please follow the Serrapeptase health plan here.
The recommended Serrapeptase formulation for Crohn’s Disease is to take Serranol™. This is a combination formula of Serrapeptase, Curcuminx4000™, Ecklonia Cava Extract and Vitamin D3. When combined, it provides effective relief against inflammation in the body. It also supports healthy blood flow and circulation, improving the health of the organs in the long term.