- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
What is Crohn’s Disease and What Causes It?
What is Crohn’s Disease?
Crohn’s Disease is a condition caused by inflammation in the gut. Symptoms vary depending on the part of the gut affected but common symptoms include diarrhoea, abdominal pain and feeling unwell.
Other parts of the body can be affected and inflammation and pain can be felt in the joints (arthritis), skin rashes and inflammation of the eye (uveitis) as well as liver inflammation.