- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
What is Crohn’s Disease and What Causes It?
What is Crohn’s Disease?
Crohn’s Disease is a condition caused by inflammation in the gut. Symptoms vary depending on the part of the gut affected but common symptoms include diarrhoea, abdominal pain and feeling unwell.
Other parts of the body can be affected and inflammation and pain can be felt in the joints (arthritis), skin rashes and inflammation of the eye (uveitis) as well as liver inflammation.