- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
What is Crohn’s Disease and What Causes It?
What is Crohn’s Disease?
Crohn’s Disease is a condition caused by inflammation in the gut. Symptoms vary depending on the part of the gut affected but common symptoms include diarrhoea, abdominal pain and feeling unwell.
Other parts of the body can be affected and inflammation and pain can be felt in the joints (arthritis), skin rashes and inflammation of the eye (uveitis) as well as liver inflammation.