- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
Take The Benefits of Acupressure Into Your Own Hands
The team gave nine weeks of 20-minute weekly acupuncture or placebo sessions to 153 female participants with fibromyalgia. They found that the perceived pain in those who received tailored acupuncture dropped by an average of 41% after 10 weeks.
The effects still show a year after treatment. An average fall of 20% in the pain intensity manifested in those who went through acupuncture. This is compared to the 6% fall in those receiving the placebo treatment. The participants in the study also had a higher recorded use of antidepressants after a year. The researchers believe this marginally elevated the results, following a 12 month review.
In conclusion, the acupuncture intervention has a lower rate of adverse effects compared to the pharmacological trials. The researchers say that their study provides evidence that acupuncture is a viable form of pain relief treatment. This is especially for patients living with fibromyalgia.
A Simpler Solution to Finding Pain Relief
Acupuncture is one form of pain relief treatment. However, removing the inflammation first is more effective in battling pain. Serrapeptase can help with this. One suggestion is to try Serra Enzyme 80,000IU from Good Health Naturally. This breaks down inflammation within the body.
Acupuncture is a treatment derived from ancient Chinese medicine that can help the body with various therapeutic and preventative purposes. One of the downsides, however, is that it can be painful and expensive. Therefore it is difficult for the average person to receive this form of treatment on a daily basis.
A better alternative is to try an electro-acupressure device such as the HealthPoint™ available from Good Health Naturally. This allows you to take the power of acupressure into your own hands. This DIY home electro-acupressure device makes finding the acupressure points on the body easy to find and treat. It gives you an effective form of pain solution that you can use on a daily basis to find relief.