- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
Q: Is serrapeptase successful for very painful osteo-athritis of both shoulders? -Mike K.
Yes usually. Try SerraPlus+ 2 zx 3 times for the 1st few days and then reduce to 2 x 2. If it has not made a substantial improvement in 30 days then the fail-safe solution is HealthPoint. www.DoveHealth.com Email me in the 30 days to discuss.
Q: I was in a car accident. I was rear end. I have lower back pains and shoulder pains. It was later found out that I have osteo-arthritis and have slight scoliosis. I also have interstitial cystitis and fibroids in my uterus. I am post menopause. Which Serrapeptase product is best for me?
Thank you very much. -Lilian T
You are at the time of your life when you have to make a choice whether to move to an old age slow decline or create your plan to get and stay healthy for the rest of your life (my hero has just completed the London 26mile marathon at aged 101).
You have two existing problems:
- You have trauma memory from the accident (which may be in addition to other trauma memories from earlier incidents).
- You also have typical hormonal problems that occur from nutritional deficiencies and high starchy diet.
I wish I could say that one simple thing can fix you but that would not be fair to you. With the trauma care you need to treat your problems with HealthPoint (see it at www.HealthPointPower.com and the video at www.DoveHealth.com) or you can go to an acupuncturist or cranial osteopath.
With the hormonal and general health issues I am happy to create a plan with you and help you stick with it. Let me know.