- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
What is Cervical Dystonia and What Causes It
What Is Cervical Dystonia?
Cervical Dystonia is a focal dystonia affecting the neck and shoulders. It is also known as spasmodic torticollis. Symptoms can include contracted neck muscles and abnormal movements; it can cause the head and neck to form an awkward posture. It can cause considerable pain and discomfort for the sufferer.
What Causes Cervical Dystonia?
The cause of the condition is not known. Traditional treatments can include oral medication, botulinum toxin injections, surgery, and other complimentary therapies. Serrapeptase is recommended as it can heal the inflammation and ease the pain associated with this condition.