- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
What is Cervical Dystonia and What Causes It
What Is Cervical Dystonia?
Cervical Dystonia is a focal dystonia affecting the neck and shoulders. It is also known as spasmodic torticollis. Symptoms can include contracted neck muscles and abnormal movements; it can cause the head and neck to form an awkward posture. It can cause considerable pain and discomfort for the sufferer.
What Causes Cervical Dystonia?
The cause of the condition is not known. Traditional treatments can include oral medication, botulinum toxin injections, surgery, and other complimentary therapies. Serrapeptase is recommended as it can heal the inflammation and ease the pain associated with this condition.