- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
What is Cervical Dystonia and What Causes It?
What Is Cervical Dystonia?
Cervical Dystonia is a focal dystonia affecting the neck and shoulders. It is also known as spasmodic torticollis. Symptoms can include contracted neck muscles and abnormal movements; it can cause the head and neck to form an awkward posture. It can cause considerable pain and discomfort for the sufferer.
What Causes Cervical Dystonia?
The cause of the condition is not known. Traditional treatments can include oral medication, botulinum toxin injections, surgery, and other complimentary therapies. Serrapeptase is recommended as it can heal the inflammation and ease the pain associated with this condition.
Here you can read cervical dystonia natural treatment.