- Why Should I Consider Taking Serrapeptase For Best Health?
- Chronic Inflammation Increases Your Risk Of Alzheimer’s Disease
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
12 Natural Remedies For Relieving Joint Pain
Joint pain can be relieved by using these natural health remedies to find relief for inflammation that can cause swelling and various pains in the body.
- Ginger and Turmeric. This contains Curcumin, an active compound with strong anti-inflammation properties. Curcumin has many therapeutic benefits. Additionally, it can prevent the body’s inflammation-causing response to injury. This can then help relieve all sort of pain, including that of the joint.
- Dandelion Leaves. Dandelion has an active role in regenerating the connective tissues of the body. In addition, it is also a good source of Vitamins A and C.
- Nettle. The nutrients in nettle can help to strengthen bones and reduce inflammation. Thus, it can contribute to pain relief.
- Serra Enzyme. This proteolytic enzyme can dissolve and then digest inflamed tissue. Therefore, it can help remove what is causing the painful symptoms to occur.
- Magnesium. This is an essential mineral that enables the body to carry out numerous functions relating to re-formation of injured joints and bones.
- Borage Oil. This can be effective at relieving joint pain and stiffness. This oil can be taken in capsule form. Moreover, it can also help to reduce any sensitivity with joints and reduce inflammation.
- Cayenne Pepper. The capsaicin-containing Cayenne Pepper can provide relief for moderate joint pain. A study by the NCIB (National Center For Information Biotechnology) found that it can be a topical remedy to provide mild pain relief. For best results, use this in conjunction with the other remedies to relieve joint pain.
- Eucalyptus Oil and Methanol. Eucalyptus is a pure essential oil that has many healing properties. Most noteworthy, it can be helpful in treating a wide range of health conditions including lung problems, joint problems and more.
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil. Research has suggested that taking extra-virgin olive oil can provide relief for joint pain. Add 2 tablespoons or more as part of a really healthy diet.
- Licorice. The active compound found in licorice is known as Glycyrrhizin. It can inhibit the activity of inflammation-causing enzymes within the body. Therefore, this is effective at relieving joint pains.
- Burdock Root. Burdock root is full of sterols. It also has essential fatty acids and tannins. These components can contribute to treating inflammation and providing relief for joint pain.
- Pectin and Grape Juice. Pectin can play an important role in restoring the lubrication and elasticity of the injured synovial membrane. This membrane can be found in the soft padded tissue of the joints. The function of this tissue is to make it easy for the joints to move. While more research is required on this topic, it was found that those who drank liquid pectin with grape juice found this remedy to be highly effective.
- Willow Bark. The bark from this can act like aspirin to provide pain relief. Furthermore, it can help with conditions, such as headaches, muscle aches, menstrual cramps, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and more.
Serra Enzyme 80,000IU Available from Good Health Naturally, serrapeptase is especially relevant for finding relief from inflammation. It also breaks down non-living tissue within the body. Therefore, it helps to ease any painful symptoms.
Ancient Minerals Oil Ultra available from Good Health Naturally, this formula contains magnesium oil with OptiMSM for enhanced cellular absorption. Magnesium can help to provide effective pain relief for a wide range of conditions.
Curcuminx4000™ is the Curcumin formula available from Good Health Naturally. It contains 600mg of Meriva® (root) Curcuma longa extract. This active compound contains many natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Thus, it can provide relief from a wide variety of painful health conditions.