- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
8 Inflammation Fighting Foods
Inflammation can cause many dangerous side effects that are damaging to your overall health. To protect your body from any disease and prevent swelling, it’s important to try and prevent inflammation. Lifestyle factors and nutrition are two of the biggest causes of inflammation. In addition, swelling in the body is also another factor. Thus, it makes sense that we should start by looking at what we eat if we want to improve our health.
Below are the top 8 foods to include as part of your diet if you want to fight inflammation:
- Spinach. This green leafy vegetable contains many anti-inflammatory compounds. Studies show that it can help to reduce asthmatic inflammation, amongst other symptoms. Spinach contains naturally occurring plant based sterols. Moreover, it is also high in Vitamin E and Omega-3 fatty acids, alpha-linolenic acid and B-vitamins. Eat plenty of spinach if you want to stay healthy. You may also dd it to your smoothies, soups or salads for different ways to enjoy it.
- Turmeric. The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin and this has anti-inflammatory benefits. Curcumin can reduce or manage painful symptoms. Studies show that curcumin acts as a strong inhibitor of cyclooxygenase 2 (Cox-2), lipooxygenase (LOX), leukotrienes, thromboxane involved in this inflammatory process.
- Blueberries. These are rich in antioxidants that combat free radicals, which can damage cellular structures and DNA. The Glycemic Index (GI) of blueberries is relatively low. It is only somewhere between 40 – 53 on the scale. A recent study even suggested that blueberries have a favourable impact on reducing blood sugar levels. This is especially in people diagnosed with Diabetes Type 2.
- Broccoli. This green vegetable is rich in Vitamin C and calcium and is also excellent for helping to relieve eye inflammation. Its anti-cancer nutrients such as sulforaphane can help to rid the body of potentially carcinogenic compounds. A great way to get more broccoli into your diet is to include it in stir fries, curries, soups, salads, etc.
- Fatty Fish. Salmon, tuna, mackerel and sardines are all rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. These can all reduce and also prevent inflammation. Salmon in particular is a rich source of EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). These two potent Omega-3 fatty acids have been backed by numerous studies. They can help to prevent heart disease, certain cancers and also reduce autoimmune disease symptoms.
- Olive Oil. The compounds in olive oil are highly beneficial for the body. They can help with preventing inflammation. One study shows that extra virgin olive oil can stop the production of COX-1 and COX-2 enzymes in the body. These are some of the main reasons for inflammation. Olive oil can also be used within healthy salads.
- Sweet Potatoes. These are known for their anti-inflammatory properties. They are also a good source of Beta-carotene, Manganese, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C and dietary fiber. All of these nutrients can help to heal the inflammation inside the body. Replace white potatoes with sweet potatoes instead for a much healthier lunch or dinner.
- Nuts. These are rich in inflammation fighting fats. Almonds are a great source of Vitamin E due to their high amounts of saturated fats. They also have omega-3 fatty acids such as alpha-linoleic acid. Meanwhile research shows that almonds can lower cholesterol. On the other hand, walnuts have the richest source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
Really Healthy Food and Serrapeptase
Aside from really healthy foods diet and lifestyle, one must also consider taking Serrapeptase. This is a proteolytic enzyme that can dissolve and digest inflammation within the body. It breaks down inflammation into minute deposits. Afterwhich, it is safely eliminated via the bloodstream, lymphatic system and the kidneys. Serra Enzyme 80,000IU from Good Health Naturally is the supplement for this purpose.