- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
What Are Post-Operative Scars and What Causes Them?
Post-operative scars are fibrous tissue designed to replace areas of normal skin following an injury.
Scars are the result of the wound repair process in the skin and other tissues in the body. Scar tissue is made up of collagen, the tissue that replaces the skin.
Scarring is natural in the healing process. Thus, every wound, except for minor lesions, will result in scarring to a degree. Exceptions to this are animals with complete regeneration, as they don’t form scars and their tissue grows back just as it did before.
On the other hand, lesion refers to damage or injury to the skin, caused by any form of disease or trauma.
For help with the above condition, check out this post operative scars treatment Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.