- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
Post-Operative Scars and Lesions Health Plan
The following Post-Operative Scars Health Plan is designed to help heal your post-operative scars and lesions. As post-operative scars and lesions can be both internal and external, they can be a source of much discomfort. Medical intervention is not very successful as it may leave the situation even worse.
Your 4-8 Week Post-Operative Scars Health Plan,
From Robert Redfern’s eBook
Supplements to support Post-Operative scars and lesions – in order of priority:
- SerraEnzyme 80,000IU – Take Serrapeptase 80,000IU with MSM and trace minerals. Take 2 x 3 times per day, 30 minutes before a meal and then gradually reduce to take one, twice a day as you get relief.
- Rio Rosa Mosqueta Oil – For external scars, Rosa Mosqueta can be rubbed into scars daily to help the healing process.
- Hemp Oil or The Krill Miracle – Treatment with Hemp Oil or Fish Oil Complex will help in the healing process. For the hemp oil take 1-2 tablespoons daily. For The Krill Miracle take 2 capsules daily.
Along with following the food plan in the link below, it is good to walk at least 3-5 miles every day or so to help improve the bloodflow and delivery of nutrients.
Your Recovery Food Plan and to Maintain Perfect Health (pH)
Aside from the above Post-Operative Scars Health Plan in the ebook, we have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support .
Click here to download the really healthy foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.