- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
Post-Operative Scars and Lesions Health Plan
The following Post-Operative Scars Health Plan is designed to help heal your post-operative scars and lesions. As post-operative scars and lesions can be both internal and external, they can be a source of much discomfort. Medical intervention is not very successful as it may leave the situation even worse.
SerraEnzyme 80,000IU – Take Serrapeptase 80,000IU with MSM and trace minerals. Take 2 x 3 times per day, 30 minutes before a meal and then gradually reduce to take one, twice a day as you get relief.
Rio Rosa Mosqueta Oil – For external scars, Rosa Mosqueta can be rubbed into scars daily to help the healing process.
The Krill Miracle – Take 2 capsules daily with food. Treatment with Fish Oil Complex will help in the healing process. For a vegetarian alternative, please use Hemp Seed Oil.
Along with following the food plan in the link below, it is good to walk at least 3-5 miles every day or so to help improve the bloodflow and delivery of nutrients.
Disclaimer: “The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.”
Copyright 2018 Naturally Healthy Publications
Aside from the above Post-Operative Scars Health Plan in the ebook, we have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support .
Click here to download the really healthy foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.