- Why Should I Consider Taking Serrapeptase For Best Health?
- Chronic Inflammation Increases Your Risk Of Alzheimer’s Disease
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
Post-Operative Scars and Lesions Health Plan
The following Post-Operative Scars Health Plan is designed to help heal your post-operative scars and lesions. As post-operative scars and lesions can be both internal and external, they can be a source of much discomfort. Medical intervention is not very successful as it may leave the situation even worse.
Your 4-8 Week Health Plan, From Robert Redfern’s eBook
Supplements to support Post-Operative scars and lesions – in order of priority:
SerraEnzyme 80,000IU – Take Serrapeptase 80,000IU with MSM and trace minerals. Take 2 x 3 times per day, 30 minutes before a meal and then gradually reduce to take one, twice a day as you get relief.
Rio Rosa Mosqueta Oil – For external scars, Rosa Mosqueta can be rubbed into scars daily to help the healing process.
The Krill Miracle – Take 2 capsules daily with food. Treatment with Fish Oil Complex will help in the healing process. For a vegetarian alternative, please use Hemp Seed Oil.
Along with following the food plan in the link below, it is good to walk at least 3-5 miles every day or so to help improve the bloodflow and delivery of nutrients.
Disclaimer: “The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.”
Copyright 2018 Naturally Healthy Publications
Your Recovery Food Plan and to Maintain Perfect Health (pH)
Aside from the above Post-Operative Scars Health Plan in the ebook, we have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support .
Click here to download the really healthy foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.