- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
Post-Operative Pain and Swelling Testimonials
“I was feeling really fed up after my operation to remove a ganglion cyst from my foot. I knew that there would be some swelling but I had no idea by how much! It was so painful and I just wanted to feel normal again. I took the serrapeptase like you suggested and within a day or two the pain reduced. Moreover, a few days after that the swell was considerably less. Within a week it was virtually non-existent. It really is as you describe – a miracle.”
– Jade, Sutton Benger
“After my mastectomy I suffered with lymphedema. The swelling was noticeable in my arms and chest. In addition, I really worried that it wouldn’t go down. Thankfully I took the serrapeptase as you mentioned in our discussion. I was amazed by the almost instantaneous relief I felt afterwards. Thank you, thank you, I will continue taking the serrapeptase as it’s making me feel wonderful again.”
– Karen, Somerset
For help with the above condition, check out this Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.