- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
Post-Operative Pain and Swelling Health Plan
The following Post-Operative Pain Health Plan can aid in helping to heal any post-operative pain or swelling, especially when followed with a naturally healthy lifestyle for long term good health and healing.
Your 4-8 Week Post-Operative Pain Health Plan, from my eBook, by Robert Redfern
Supplements to support Post-Operative pain and swelling – in order of priority
- SerraEnzyme 250,000IU – Take Serrapeptase. Take 1 x 4 times per day, 30 minutes before a meal. Then gradually reduce to take one, twice a day as you get relief.
- HealthPoint Kit™ – Use daily onto the appropriate electro-acupressure points. This is an electro-acupressure device. Use it to treat the appropriate points as it’s highly effective in treating post-operative swelling.
Along with the above, it’s recommended that you:
- Elevate your lower legs to alleviate any swelling.
- Rest the area and exercise sensibly.
Your Recovery Food Plan to Maintain ‘perfect Health’ (pH)
In addition to the above the above Post-Operative Pain Health Plan in the ebook, we also have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support.
Click here to download the really healthy foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.