- Which Serrapeptase Product Should I Choose For My Health Condition?
- Is Serrapeptase Safe for My Child Or Pet To Take?
- Find Out Why Serrapeptase Really Is The ‘Miracle Enzyme’
- How To Naturally Manage and Relieve Back Pain
- 7 Ways That Serrapeptase Could Potentially Save Your Life
- Six Simple Serrapeptase Myths – Busting The Truth From Fiction!
- The Shocking Truth About Why Doctors Don’t Prescribe Serrapeptase
- 10 Things You Always Wanted To Know About Serrapeptase
- 5 Signs Your Body Has Inflammation And How To Prevent It
- Protect Your Pet’s Health From Chronic Inflammation
Depression Health Plan
The following Depression Health Plan is designed to provide relief for condition. By following the plan below which includes a supplement regime and a naturally healthy lifestyle, it’s possible to improve depression. Moreover, it will help to achieve overall good health in the long term.
Your 4-8 Week Depression Health Plan, From My eBook, by Robert Redfern
Supplements to support brain and mind – in order of priority:
- Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium Plus – Take 3 capsules, 2-3 times daily. Reduces the symptoms of depression.
- HySorb Q10 – Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily. Stimulates the immune system and also provides energy.
- Rosavin – Take 1 capsule, 2-3 times daily. Relieves fatigue and stress.
- Sleep Well – Take 6 sprays daily. Contains Vitamin B3 (Niacin) and a proprietary blend of 5-HTP. In addition, it also contains Melatonin, Valerian Root, Passiflora, Hops, MSM for reducing anxiety and insomnia.
- Magnetic Clay Bath – Use 1 set for baths using 2 ½ cups of clay or more. The spices and herbs in this are known for various situations that are present with metal and chemical poisons, such as digestive problems, parasites in the body, depression, etc.
- Lithium Balance – Take 2 tablets, three times daily. Supports healthy mental and balanced chemical responses.
Your Recovery Food Plan and to Maintain Perfect Health (pH)
In addition to the above health plan in the ebook, we have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support.
Click here to download the really healthy foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.