- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
Suffered from Vertigo and Tremors
I suffered for some time from the effects of sub-enal aneurysm. The long term effects are vertigo and tremors. At one point the tremors were so bad the doctors thought it was Parkinson’s disease. I experienced these conditions for a long time and tried Co Enzyme Q 10 and Pycnogenol, with limited success.
‘Denis the Chemist’, my pharmacist, recommended that I try Serrapeptase. After only 3 weeks at 3 capsules per day, I can honestly say I never experienced feeling this good in my life.
My head is very clear, the tremor is going and best of all, no more vertigo. Really pleased that I can keep taking this for the rest of my life if necessary, and it cannot have any side effects.
With grateful thanks.”
– Rodney S.
For help with the above conditions, check out this Vertigo Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.