- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
- Why You Should Reduce Inflammation To Protect Your Memory Health
I suffered for some time from the effects of sub-enal aneurysm. The long term effects are vertigo and tremors. At one point the tremors were so bad the doctors thought it was Parkinson’s disease. I experienced these conditions for a long time and tried Co Enzyme Q 10 and Pycnogenol, with limited success.
‘Denis the Chemist’, my pharmacist, recommended that I try Serrapeptase. After only 3 weeks at 3 capsules per day, I can honestly say I never experienced feeling this good in my life.
My head is very clear, the tremor is going and best of all, no more vertigo. Really pleased that I can keep taking this for the rest of my life if necessary, and it cannot have any side effects.
With grateful thanks.”
– Rodney S.
For help with the above conditions, check out this Vertigo Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.