- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
Vertigo Health Plan
The following Vertigo Health plan helps to provide relief for the condition. By following the plan below which includes a supplement regime and a naturally healthy lifestyle, it’s possible to improve vertigo. It may also help achieve overall good health in the long term.
HealthPoint™ – Use daily on appropriate acupuncture points for best results. Treatment with HealthPoint, an electro-acupressure device proved to be as highly effective as acupuncture in treating migraine/headache problems. The HealthPoint unit simply stimulates the body’s own healing system and is effective over a vast range of related problems (see www.dovehealth.com)
Brainpower – Contains Curcumin and Resveratrol, supports healthy brain cells. Take 1 tablespoon, with 1-3 drops of 100% Pine Oil and chew very slowly until it completely absorbs and then swallow. Do this 2-4 times over the day. It can be taken anytime between meals.
Serranol – SerraEnzyme Serrapeptase, Curcuminx4000, Ecklonia Cava (Seanol) and Vitamin D3. Take 2 capsules x 3 times per day, 30 minutes before eating a meal with water and then reduce to 1 x 3 after a good relief.
MSM+Silver Drops – Clears any ear infection that may be the cause of the problem. Take 4 drops in each ear, 2 times per day.
Disclaimer: “The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.”
Copyright 2018 Naturally Healthy Publications
We have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support the above health plan in the ebook.
Click here to download the really healthy foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition