- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
ADHD Diet Plan FAQs
Food for a Child With ADHD
Q: Could you tell me please what foods (diet plan) a child of 7 should be eating who has Attention Hyperactivity Disorder Syndrome? I have recommended no fizzy drinks or drinks containing tartrazine and to also keep to water.
Any recipes/ideas would be most welcome. Thank you.
A: Prescript Assist 1 cap broken in two and mixed with a little food, morning and afternoon.
Essential Digestive Complex – 1 mixed with any processed or cooked foods.
Where To Buy – Click Here:
Diet Plan for Asperger’s Disease and AHDS
Q: Hi Robert
Thank you for the advice.
In addition to the information I previously provided, this child of 7 is also taking Ritalin. Will the plan you recommend interfere with this in any way?
Do you know where I can get a diet plan from for her? She has Asperger’s disease and AHDS (Attention Hyperactivity Disorder Syndrome).
Many thanks for your help.
A: Diet plan as attached. You (and the parent) will have to create a menu for the child from the information and let me have it to review with you.
Prescript Assist 1 cap broken in two and mixed with a little food, morning and afternoon.
Essential Digestive Complex 1 mixed with any processed or cooked foods.
Coconut Oil organic – mix with food or off the spoon 2 teaspoons per day
Active Life 90 Vitamins and Minerals 10ml x 2 times per day with food
Q: Hi Robert:
Could you provide information with regards to ADHD, please? A friend’s son is entering the US Navy and is weaning off of Adderall. I know diet is very important, but what supplements could help this young man? Could I give your contact info to his mother so maybe you and she could talk?
A: Yes not a problem but the best way is at www.GoodHealthhelpDesk.com
Coconut Oil – 3 large teaspoons over day.
Prescript Assist – 2 x 2 times per day for 2 weeks and then drop to 1 per day
Active Life – 15ml x 2 times per day
If he can move to the food plan as per attached.