- Why Should I Consider Taking Serrapeptase For Best Health?
- Chronic Inflammation Increases Your Risk Of Alzheimer’s Disease
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
ADHD Diet Plan FAQs
Food for a Child With ADHD
Q: Could you tell me please what foods (diet plan) a child of 7 should be eating who has Attention Hyperactivity Disorder Syndrome? I have recommended no fizzy drinks or drinks containing tartrazine and to also keep to water.
Any recipes/ideas would be most welcome. Thank you.
A: Prescript Assist 1 cap broken in two and mixed with a little food, morning and afternoon.
Essential Digestive Complex – 1 mixed with any processed or cooked foods.
Where To Buy – Click Here:
Diet Plan for Asperger’s Disease and AHDS
Q: Hi Robert
Thank you for the advice.
In addition to the information I previously provided, this child of 7 is also taking Ritalin. Will the plan you recommend interfere with this in any way?
Do you know where I can get a diet plan from for her? She has Asperger’s disease and AHDS (Attention Hyperactivity Disorder Syndrome).
Many thanks for your help.
A: Diet plan as attached. You (and the parent) will have to create a menu for the child from the information and let me have it to review with you.
Prescript Assist 1 cap broken in two and mixed with a little food, morning and afternoon.
Essential Digestive Complex 1 mixed with any processed or cooked foods.
Coconut Oil organic – mix with food or off the spoon 2 teaspoons per day
Active Life 90 Vitamins and Minerals 10ml x 2 times per day with food
Q: Hi Robert:
Could you provide information with regards to ADHD, please? A friend’s son is entering the US Navy and is weaning off of Adderall. I know diet is very important, but what supplements could help this young man? Could I give your contact info to his mother so maybe you and she could talk?
A: Yes not a problem but the best way is at www.GoodHealthhelpDesk.com
Coconut Oil – 3 large teaspoons over day.
Prescript Assist – 2 x 2 times per day for 2 weeks and then drop to 1 per day
Active Life – 15ml x 2 times per day
If he can move to the food plan as per attached.