- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
ADHD Health Plan
The following ADHD Health Plan is designed to help provide relief for this condition and its associated symptoms.
Your 4-8 Week ADHD Health Plan, From Robert Redfern’s eBook
Supplements to support brain and mind health – in order of priority:
- BrainPower – Product currently not available. As an alternative, mix 2 capsules of Curcuminx4000™ with 2 teaspoons of Coconut Oil and half an avocado; chew slowly x 2 times per day. Coconut oil supports healthy brain cells by providing MCTs (medium-chain triglycerides), creating essential fuel for the brain. In addition, it is also rich in lauric acid and has strong anti-microbial properties.
- Prescript Assist – Take 2 x 2 times per day for 2 weeks and then drop to 1 per day. This supports the gut and also the immune system.
- Active Life – Essential vitamins, folic acid, 77 trace minerals and elements, electrolytes, and 18 amino acids to help replenish storages in your body that are naturally depleted each day. Take 3 capsules, twice daily.
- Rosavin – Take 1 capsule, 2-3 times daily. Provides therapeutic benefits for ADD and ADHD.
- Lithium Balance – Take 2 tablets, 2-3 times daily. Supports healthy mental responses and supports ADHD.
Your Recovery Food Plan to Maintain ‘perfect Health’ (pH)
In addition to the above health plan in the ebook, we also have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide.
Click here to download the really healthy foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.