- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
What is ADHD and what causes it?
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or ADHD, is a neuro-developmental psychiatric disorder. It consists of issues in hyperactivity, attention, and impulsivity that is not age-appropriate.
In order to warrant a diagnosis, you should see symptoms from the ages of 6 to 12. In addition, these symptoms should be present for more than six months. In children of school-age, it can cause poor academic performance.
What Causes It?
This condition may be due to infection, unnatural foods, missing nutrients, and low levels of probiotics in the diet.
For help with the above condition, check out this Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.