- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
Alzheimer’s Disease FAQs
Q: Any recent news on Serrapeptase and Alzheimer’s Disease?
I have had a protocol for Alzheimer’s for many years. Please see the link: Health Plan
Q: My mom died from Alzheimer’s Disease. What to suggest to prevent this from happening to me.
We can fix it even if it starts but take these to stop it happening:
Serranol – Take 1 capsule x 3 times per day, 30 mins before eating a meal (see www.SerranolOffers.com)
Organic Coconut Oil – Take 15ml x 2 times per day (from any good health store) http://www.goodhealthhelpdesk.com/index.php?/News/List
FYI see the plan we have for clearing it once it has started: Health Plan
Q: My brother-in-law in the UK told me about Serrapeptase and sent me a copy of the book ‘The Miracle Enzyme’.
We cannot buy this in Australia and I am not able to get onto your website although hoping to get this email through.
Can you please advise dosage and costs for the following:
My wife (59) has been diagnosed with mild Alzheimers about 18 months ago and we are using a medical doctor
who specialises in nutritional medication for mental problems (Biochemical). There has been a marked improvement
and we want to build on this which is where I thought Serrapeptase comes in. A lot of people would scoff at the idea but
I cannot see any harm in trying it. If you need to know what formulas she is on I can send this. She has had all kinds of
tests done – zinc, vitamin, mineral levels etc and continues to have monitoring tests so the formula can be adjusted to her
current needs. Also I (59) would like to try it just to help with general health and well-being.
We are both in fairly good health, not overweight, non-smokers without BP problems etc.
I look forward to your response.
Regards Alastair M., AUSTRALIA
I have a formulation just perfect for this. It is called Serranol and as well as Serrapeptase, it contains Curcumin (3 studies for Alzheimer’s), Ecklonia Cava and Vitamin D3. All of these are perfect for brain health.
I am sending my full plan in the link here: Health Plan.