- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
What is Autism and What Causes It?
Impaired social interaction and verbal and non-verbal communication describe autism. It is a disorder of neural development, where there is also repetitive, restrictive or stereotypical behavior in addition to communication issues. The diagnostic criteria require that symptoms become apparent before a child is three years old.
It affects information processing in the brain by altering how nerve cells and their synapses connect and organize. However, how this occurs is not yet clear.
In addition, there are two other disorders in the autism spectrum (ASDs). One of them is Asperger’s Syndrome, which lacks delays in cognitive development and language. The other condition is Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD-NOS), which is the condition where the full set of criteria for either of the first two are not met.
For help with the above conditions, check out this Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.