- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
What is Autism and What Causes It?
What is Autism?
Impaired social interaction and verbal and non-verbal communication describe autism. It is a disorder of neural development, where there is also repetitive, restrictive or stereotypical behavior in addition to communication issues. The diagnostic criteria require that symptoms become apparent before a child is three years old.
What Causes This Condition?
It affects information processing in the brain by altering how nerve cells and their synapses connect and organize. However, how this occurs is not yet clear.
In addition, there are two other disorders in the autism spectrum (ASDs). One of them is Asperger’s Syndrome, which lacks delays in cognitive development and language. The other condition is Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD-NOS), which is the condition where the full set of criteria for either of the first two are not met.
For help with the above conditions, check out this Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.