- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
What is Autism and What Causes It?
What is Autism?
Impaired social interaction and verbal and non-verbal communication describe autism. It is a disorder of neural development, where there is also repetitive, restrictive or stereotypical behavior in addition to communication issues. The diagnostic criteria require that symptoms become apparent before a child is three years old.
What Causes This Condition?
It affects information processing in the brain by altering how nerve cells and their synapses connect and organize. However, how this occurs is not yet clear.
In addition, there are two other disorders in the autism spectrum (ASDs). One of them is Asperger’s Syndrome, which lacks delays in cognitive development and language. The other condition is Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD-NOS), which is the condition where the full set of criteria for either of the first two are not met.
For help with the above conditions, check out this Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.