- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
What is Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)?
What Is Cardiovascular Disease?
Cardiovascular disease (CVD) refers to diseases of the heart, blood vessels, or both. It may include any disease that affects the circulatory system, which allows blood to circulate and transport nutrients, oxygen, carbon dioxide, hormones, and blood cells to and from the cells in the body. These may include cardiac, brain and kidney vascular, and peripheral arterial disease.
What Causes CVD?
There are a number of causes of this disease. However, atherosclerosis and/or hypertension are the most prevalent. With age, there are a number of physiological and morphological changes that can affect heart function. Therefore, age increases the risk of cardiovascular disease, even in healthy adults.
CVD often affects older adults. However, precursors to the condition, like atherosclerosis, can begin early in life. Thus, it is important to focus on reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease at an early age by improving diet, exercising, and avoiding smoking.
CVD remains the leading cause of death around the world. In addition, deaths related to the disease continue to climb in low- to middle-income countries.
For help with the above condition, check out this Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.