- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
What is Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)?
What Is Cardiovascular Disease?
Cardiovascular disease (CVD) refers to diseases of the heart, blood vessels, or both. It may include any disease that affects the circulatory system, which allows blood to circulate and transport nutrients, oxygen, carbon dioxide, hormones, and blood cells to and from the cells in the body. These may include cardiac, brain and kidney vascular, and peripheral arterial disease.
What Causes CVD?
There are a number of causes of this disease. However, atherosclerosis and/or hypertension are the most prevalent. With age, there are a number of physiological and morphological changes that can affect heart function. Therefore, age increases the risk of cardiovascular disease, even in healthy adults.
CVD often affects older adults. However, precursors to the condition, like atherosclerosis, can begin early in life. Thus, it is important to focus on reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease at an early age by improving diet, exercising, and avoiding smoking.
CVD remains the leading cause of death around the world. In addition, deaths related to the disease continue to climb in low- to middle-income countries.
For help with the above condition, check out this Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.