- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
Cardiovascular Disease CVD Testimonials
“My bad cholesterol was 212 in January, my triglycerides were 476, and my blood sugar level was 124. In addition, the doctor couldn’t measure my good cholesterol, because my triglycerides were so high.
In the second week of March, I starting taking two 400 mg capsules of Serrapeptase twice a day. By the second week of April–without changing my diet–good results came in! My bad cholesterol went from 212 to 181. Moreover, my triglycerides dropped from 476 to 356, and my blood sugar level dropped from 124 to 112.”
Bobby Leopard Windsor, SC
For help with the above condition, check out this stroke Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.