- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
- Why You Should Reduce Inflammation To Protect Your Memory Health
Post-Partum Period Testimonials
“I gave birth to my third child five months ago and my sister advised me to take Serrapeptase to help clean out my system and manage post-partum. She gave me 3 bottles to start with and I took 2 tablets three times a day before meals. True enough, I did not seem to have as much difficulty coping as with my two previous children.”
– Julie C., Canada
‘Serrapeptase helped me with my bowel problems post-partum
“I took Serrapeptase after I gave birth due to urine and bowel problems as well as back pains. Its been very good! I continue to take it until now. I’ve never felt better! Thank you.”
-Gennie S., United States