- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
Post-Partum Period Health Plan
The following health plan is designed to provide relief and improvement of Post-Partum Period, especially when combined with a naturally healthy lifestyle.
SerraPlus+ -Take 1 capsule x 4 times per day, 30 minutes before each meal and the last one at bedtime.
Rio Rosa Oil -Use on the scars a few times a day to reduce their appearance and improve skin texture.
Active Life Capsules – All-in-one blend of 130 nutrients including approximately 75 plant-derived minerals, 12 vitamins and 3 other nutrients to help replenish storages in your body that are naturally depleted each day. Take 2 x 3 capsules daily.
Use Relaxed Breathing -Make sure you are relaxed and breathe from the tummy. Breathing from the tummy is a power source for you and your baby, who will pick up on this and also become more relaxed.
Along with following the food plan below, it is recommended to walk at least 3-5 miles every day or so to help improve the blood flow and delivery of nutrients.
Disclaimer: “The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.”
Copyright 2018 Naturally Healthy Publications
We have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support the above health plan in the ebook.
Click here to download the Really Healthy Foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.