- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
Post-Partum Period – What is it?
What is Post-Partum Period?
Post-partum period (or post-natal period) is the period beginning immediately after the birth of a child and covers a 6-week period, during which time where changes in the woman’s body that happened during pregnancy return to the non-pregnant state.
Common problems during this period include damaged or painful perineum (the region of the body inferior to the pelvic diaphragm and between the legs), retention of urine, bowel problems, mastitis, backache, and psychological problems.
Read here: Post-portum period health plan