- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
- Why You Should Reduce Inflammation To Protect Your Memory Health
Post-Partum Period – What is it?
What is Post-Partum Period?
Post-partum period (or post-natal period) is the period beginning immediately after the birth of a child and covers a 6-week period, during which time where changes in the woman’s body that happened during pregnancy return to the non-pregnant state.
Common problems during this period include damaged or painful perineum (the region of the body inferior to the pelvic diaphragm and between the legs), retention of urine, bowel problems, mastitis, backache, and psychological problems.
Read here: Post-portum period health plan