- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
- Why You Should Reduce Inflammation To Protect Your Memory Health
What is Depression and What Causes It?
Typical characteristics of being in a depressive state are poor mood and activity aversion, which can affect behavior, thoughts, emotions, and overall wellbeing. Symptoms include feeling empty, anxious, sad, hopeless, worthless, guilty, irritable, restless, and helpless.
This condition may cause a person to lose interest in once-pleasurable activities, overeat or experience a loss of appetite. In addition, it may also cause difficulty in making decisions or concentrating, and even contemplating or attempting suicide. Other symptoms include fatigue, excessive sleeping, insomnia, aches, pains, and digestive issues.
Going into a depressive state may be a normal reaction to traumatic life circumstances, some medical conditions, or medication side effects. It can also be a primary or associated psychiatric syndrome, like clinical depression.
For help with the above conditions, check out this Depression Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.