Inflammation is one of the leading causes of disease. A person can have it for years within their body before it becomes apparent or clinically significant. Without it, it has been argued that many diseases wouldn’t exist.
What is it? Inflammation is the immune system‘s way of protecting itself against harmful pathogens and irritants. It also protects the body’s immune cells. When inflammation occurs, the body responds by releasing white blood cells to the blood or affected tissues. This is to protect the body from foreign substances. The result is redness and warmth in the skin that can create swelling and pain as two of its usual symptoms.
In addition, inflammation is often a sign that the body is ill or under stress too.
- Low-grade joint pain. If you’re experiencing pain in the joints such as the elbows and knees then this is a sign of inflammation in the body. Many people choose to ignore low-grade joint pain believing that it could be due to bad posture or freezing temperatures. However, an underlying inflammatory condition can be a sign it is attacking your joints and bones.
- Weakness/Lethargy. Signs of fatigue and tiredness could be indications that something is wrong within the body. If you have a blood test that shows high ESR and PRP levels, this may indicate underlying health issues.
- Skin Rash and Redness. Itchiness and redness of the skin are two signs that may be relating to an allergy or an indication of an autoimmune disease.
- Flu-like Symptoms. Chills, a high body temperature and a loss of appetite are all signs of inflammation. They shouldn’t be ignored as they could be underlying symptoms that indicate a bigger health problem.
- Muscle Pain. Anyone experiencing muscle pain without any known cause or injury, may find that this leading cause of inflammation needs further assessment. One of the most common causes of muscle pain is stress and tension.
How to Prevent Inflammation
As well as the lifestyle factors that are causing the inflammation, the following will help to deal with it very quickly:
Serrapeptase can help with relieving inflammation and pain. As a naturally occurring digestive enzyme, it dissolves and digests inflammatory tissue and safely eliminates it from the body. SerraEnzyme 80,000IU is available in delayed release capsules or enteric coated tablets.
Curcumin is a powerful antioxidant that can support the body’s normal inflammatory response. Curcuminx4000™ has natural anti-inflammatory properties. It also has the potential to support normal cholesterol levels. It may also contribute to cardiovascular health, liver function and joint health in the long term.
For pain relief try…
Acupressure as this can help to accurately locate and stimulate the body’s painful trigger points to provide effective relief. Acupressure can help to relieve over 160 health conditions including eye issues, stress and anxiety. The HealthPoint™ Kit aids in improving a wide range of health conditions. It also gives you the ability to master acupressure in the comfort of your own home.