- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
Rheumatoid Arthritis – What is it and what causes it?
Q: What is Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)?
A: This is a condition where the immune system attacks an infection in the body, causing inflammation and residual damage. In rheumatoid arthritis, the joints are primarily affected by this inflammation, although other parts of the body, including the organs, can be affected too. Middle age women are diagnosed more often. However, RA can occur at any age, and in children, it is called juvenile arthritis (JA).
Q: What causes Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)?
A: Rheumatoid Arthritis can be caused by a resident virus from previous infections (glandular fever, vaccinations, etc).
Unnatural food proteins, for example in grains and cereals, food allergies and sensitivities are all possible causes. Mycoplasmas (microorganisms) may also trigger RA in those who are more susceptible.