- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
- Why You Should Reduce Inflammation To Protect Your Memory Health
Keep Your Joints Healthy This Winter By Following These Basic Lifestyle Tips
Winter can be troublesome for the joints. With just a little know-how, joint issues and a range of other problems that come with are actually manageable. We present to you some tips for better joint health.
There are some basic lifestyle tips that you can follow to take care of your joint health this winter.
- Regular exercise. Less movements during the winter causes our joints to become stiff and painful. Therefore, exercising regularly helps to avoid this. The good news is you don’t have to do strenuous workouts. Walking daily or doing some gentle yoga can all help to keep you healthy and your body limber.
- Take Omega-3’s.Omega-3’s decrease symptoms of stiffness or tender or swollen joints. They are commonly found in fish oil or flaxseed. Omega-3 fatty acids known as DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) increase blood flow throughout the body. Thus, they help decrease inflammation and the progression of osteoarthritis.
- Take Serrapeptase. This digestive enzyme can dissolve inflamed tissue within the body. While it safely eliminates inflammation, it also leaves the healthy tissue intact. As a result, it is highly effective for relieving symptoms of joint pain, including osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, amongst others.
- Maintain a Balanced Diet. Eating a a well-balanced diet with wide abundance of food choices is imperative for anyone suffering from joint pain. This includes foods that are rich in Vitamins C and K. Colourful vegetables such as cabbage, orange, spinach and tomatoes are known to be ‘superfoods’ that can help to promote relief from joint pain. In addition, consider taking sulphur in your diet because this plays an important role in the energy factories of cells. It helps reduce fatigue and chronic pain.
- Drink plenty of water. Dehydration can have an impact on joint health. Because water makes up two-thirds of the human body, it plays an important role in lubricating the cartilage between joints. Water helps ensure that our joints are smooth and as a result, they maintain the right amount of friction. It is vital to drink 6-8 glasses of water with a pinch of bicarbonate of soda a day for best results.
SerraPlus+™ – This is a Serrapeptase formula consisting of SerraEnzyme 80,000IU, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) and trace minerals in delayed release capsules. It can provide excellent support for joint, tendon and connective tissue health.
The Krill Miracle™ – This is a combination of Omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids (high strength DHA/EPA) that can support joint mobility and anti-inflammatory processes. Superba™ Krill Oil is derived from tiny-shrimp like crustaceans known as krill, found in the Southern Oceans, the only ocean in the world that remains unpolluted by toxic heavy metals now found in many fish oils.
Hemp Seed Oil™ – Derived from cold-pressed hemp seed, this is a natural source of Omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids. It can support joint and skin health and is also suitable for vegetarians.
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil Ultra with OptiMSM – This is ultra-pure magnesium chloride with OptiMSM for maximum cellular absorption. Magnesium is an important mineral that can ease joint pain and metabolize. Furthermore, when applied topically onto the skin, it is rapidly absorbed within the body. Because many people are magnesium deficient, they can benefit from supplementing with this vital nutrient.