- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
Joint Pain Health Plan
Cartilage can regenerate with stimulation, supplying the correct nutrients and consuming a really healthy diet.
This is the fastest and most successful recovery plan for joints available. HealthPoint will last you a lifetime and I still have users coming back for a HealthPoint service 21 years after I first launched it.
Supplements will help to speed up the healing and these are the essentials.
HealthPoint – This will stop the pain and restart the regeneration of the cartilage. Use daily on acupressure points to further reduce the inflammation and pain. Treatment with an electro-acupressure device has been proven to be highly effective in treating degeneration. The HealthPoint unit simply stimulates the body’s own healing system, and it is effective over a vast range of joint-related problems.
Serranol -SerraEnzyme Serrapeptase, Curcuminx4000, Ecklonia Cava (Seanol) and Vitamin D3. Take 2 capsules x 3 times per day, 30 mins before eating a meal with water, and reduce to 1 x 3 after a good relief.
Joint & Skin Matrix -Take 2 capsules x 2 times per day. Contains collagen, the main structural protein of various connective tissues. Supports skin and joint collagen, strengthening blood vessels and giving skin its elasticity and strength.
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil ULTRA with OptiMSM® – Massage into the joints, leg muscles and arms daily. Restores cellular magnesium levels and can relieve aches and pains.
Disclaimer: “The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.”
Copyright 2018 Naturally Healthy Publications
We have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support the above health plan in the ebook.
Click here to download the Really Healthy Foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.