- 13 Amazing Serrapeptase Uses and Benefits
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
Neck Pain Health Plan
The following health plan is designed to provide relief for neck pain. By following the plan consistently and combining it with a naturally healthy lifestyle, it’s possible to find relief for this condition and in the long term, good health will result.
SerraEnzyme 250,000IU – Take 1 OR 2 capsules of serrapeptase 4 times per day until all symptoms have ceased and then lower to 1 x 2 per day. This will eat any inflammation and dead scar tissue.
HealthPoint™ – Use daily on acupressure points to further reduce the inflammation and pain. Treatment with an electro-acupressure device has been proven to be highly effective in treating degeneration. The HealthPoint unit simply stimulates the body’s own healing system, and it is effective over a vast range of joint-related problems.
Joint & Skin Matrix – Treatment with a Collagen Complex will help to regenerate the cartilage if degeneration takes place. Take 2 capsules daily.
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil ULTRA – Restores cellular magnesium levels, protects cells, relieves muscle aches and pains. Apply to neck, shoulders, arms, chest muscles daily after a shower.
The Krill Miracle – This also has the same affect and aids in the healing process. Take 1 capsule, 2 times daily. Consider Hemp Seed Oil if vegetarian.
Disclaimer: “The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.”
Copyright 2018 Naturally Healthy Publications
We have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support the above health plan in the ebook.
Click here to download the Really Healthy Foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.