- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
Runny Nose – Rhinitis Health Plan
The following is a recovery health plan to provide relief for runny nose or rhinitis, especially when combined with a naturally healthy lifestyle.
Supplements to support ear, nose and throat health – in order of priority:
Serranol – Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily. Contains a blend of Serrapeptase 160,000IU, Curcuminx4000, Ecklonia Cava and Vitamin D3 to boost the body’s total health and promote healing.
Prescript Biotics –Contains 8 Bio-Identical SBO (soil based organisms) of Probiotics Consortia. May support stronger digestion, immunity and overall health. Take one capsule a day, open the capsule and mix with food. Chew slowly.
HealthPoint™ – Use daily on acupressure points to further reduce the inflammation and pain. Treatment with an electro-acupressure device has proved to be highly effective in relieving ENT infections. The unit will also instantly relieve any associated pain.
Disclaimer: “The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.”
Copyright 2018 Naturally Healthy Publications
We have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support the above health plan in the eBook.
Click here to download the really healthy foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.