- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
What is Catarrhal Rhinopharyngitis and what causes it?
Catarrhal Rhinopharyngitis is another term for the common cold. It is a viral infectious disease in the upper respiratory tract that mainly affects the nose.
This condition involves an excessive buildup of mucus or phlegm in the airways, mouth and nasal cavities of the body. As a result, it causes inflammation to the mucus membranes of the nose and throat. Symptoms include a sore throat, coughing, sneezing, and fever. Many of these resolve in ten days, but some symptoms last up to three weeks.
Viral infection may cause this condition. It is more common in cold weather—for example, during the winter season. It can strike in the form of small epidemics.
For help with the above condition, check out the Catarrhal Rhinopharyngitis Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.