- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
What is Catarrhal Rhinopharyngitis and what causes it?
What Is Catarrhal Rhinopharyngitis?
Catarrhal Rhinopharyngitis is another term for the common cold. It is a viral infectious disease in the upper respiratory tract that mainly affects the nose.
This condition involves an excessive buildup of mucus or phlegm in the airways, mouth and nasal cavities of the body. As a result, it causes inflammation to the mucus membranes of the nose and throat. Symptoms include a sore throat, coughing, sneezing, and fever. Many of these resolve in ten days, but some symptoms last up to three weeks.
What Causes It?
Viral infection may cause this condition. It is more common in cold weather—for example, during the winter season. It can strike in the form of small epidemics.
For help with the above condition, check out the Catarrhal Rhinopharyngitis Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.