- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
What is Catarrhal Rhinopharyngitis and what causes it?
What Is Catarrhal Rhinopharyngitis?
Catarrhal Rhinopharyngitis is another term for the common cold. It is a viral infectious disease in the upper respiratory tract that mainly affects the nose.
This condition involves an excessive buildup of mucus or phlegm in the airways, mouth and nasal cavities of the body. As a result, it causes inflammation to the mucus membranes of the nose and throat. Symptoms include a sore throat, coughing, sneezing, and fever. Many of these resolve in ten days, but some symptoms last up to three weeks.
What Causes It?
Viral infection may cause this condition. It is more common in cold weather—for example, during the winter season. It can strike in the form of small epidemics.
For help with the above condition, check out the Catarrhal Rhinopharyngitis Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.