- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
Chronic Ear Infections Health Plan
The following chronic ear infections health plan can aid in helping to heal the condition. This is especially when it is followed as part of a supplement regime. In addition, you can combined it with a naturally healthy lifestyle for long term relief.
Your 4-8 Week Chronic Ear Infections Health Plan, From My eBook, by Robert Redfern
Supplements to support ear health – in order of priority:
- SerraEnzyme 80,000IU – Start with 3 tablets of Serrapeptase x 3 times per day on an empty stomach. Increase it to 4 x 3 if no relief with 7 days. Then gradually reduce to 1 x 1.
- MSM+ Silver Drops – Take 4 drops in each ear every hour or so until clear. Repairs damaged membranes and softens tough leathery tissue.
- Prescript Assist – This is the next generation clinically proven vegan probiotic supplement. Take 1 capsule x 2 times a day (Can be opened and mixed with food). Take for maintenance at the rate of 1 every 3 days.
- HealthPoint™ – Treatment with an electro-acupressure device has proved to be highly effective in relieving ear infections. The unit will also instantly relieve any associated pain.
Your Recovery Food Plan and to Maintain Perfect Health (pH)
We have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support the above chronic ear infections health plan in the eBook.
Click here to download the really healthy foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.