- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
Chronic Ear Infections Health Plan
The following chronic ear infections health plan can aid in helping to heal the condition. This is especially when it is followed as part of a supplement regime. In addition, you can combined it with a naturally healthy lifestyle for long term relief.
Your 4-8 Week Chronic Ear Infections Health Plan, From My eBook, by Robert Redfern
Supplements to support ear health – in order of priority:
- SerraEnzyme 80,000IU – Start with 3 tablets of Serrapeptase x 3 times per day on an empty stomach. Increase it to 4 x 3 if no relief with 7 days. Then gradually reduce to 1 x 1.
- MSM+ Silver Drops – Take 4 drops in each ear every hour or so until clear. Repairs damaged membranes and softens tough leathery tissue.
- Prescript Assist – This is the next generation clinically proven vegan probiotic supplement. Take 1 capsule x 2 times a day (Can be opened and mixed with food). Take for maintenance at the rate of 1 every 3 days.
- HealthPoint™ – Treatment with an electro-acupressure device has proved to be highly effective in relieving ear infections. The unit will also instantly relieve any associated pain.
Your Recovery Food Plan and to Maintain Perfect Health (pH)
We have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support the above chronic ear infections health plan in the eBook.
Click here to download the really healthy foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.