- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
What are Chronic Ear Infections and what causes them?
What Are Chronic Ear Infections?
A chronic ear infection is an infection that causes a discharge.
What Causes Chronic Ear Infections?
Invariably, this condition is the result of intolerance to foods such as wheat and dairy products. A bowel dysfunction such as constipation (not passing stools 2-3 times per day) will contribute. Not drinking enough water –atleast 8 glasses per day — will also be implicated. Choose water over tea, coffee, and soft drinks. Poor diet is absolutely a contributor as it leads to unhealthy tissue. It is a perfect breeding ground for bacteria/fungus/yeast infections (Candida).
Serrapeptase helps immensely as it clears out all of the inflammation and mucus. By clearing away this problem tissue, it enables the body’s own immune system to deal more easily with the infection.