- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
What are Chronic Ear Infections and what causes them?
A chronic ear infection is an infection that causes a discharge.
Invariably, this condition is the result of intolerance to foods such as wheat and dairy products. A bowel dysfunction such as constipation (not passing stools 2-3 times per day) will contribute. Not drinking enough water –atleast 8 glasses per day — will also be implicated. Choose water over tea, coffee, and soft drinks. Poor diet is absolutely a contributor as it leads to unhealthy tissue. It is a perfect breeding ground for bacteria/fungus/yeast infections (Candida).
Serrapeptase helps immensely as it clears out all of the inflammation and mucus. By clearing away this problem tissue, it enables the body’s own immune system to deal more easily with the infection.
For help with the above condition, check out the Chronic Ear Infections Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.