- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
What are Chronic Ear Infections and what causes them?
What Are Chronic Ear Infections?
A chronic ear infection is an infection that causes a discharge.
What Causes Chronic Ear Infections?
Invariably, this condition is the result of intolerance to foods such as wheat and dairy products. A bowel dysfunction such as constipation (not passing stools 2-3 times per day) will contribute. Not drinking enough water –atleast 8 glasses per day — will also be implicated. Choose water over tea, coffee, and soft drinks. Poor diet is absolutely a contributor as it leads to unhealthy tissue. It is a perfect breeding ground for bacteria/fungus/yeast infections (Candida).
Serrapeptase helps immensely as it clears out all of the inflammation and mucus. By clearing away this problem tissue, it enables the body’s own immune system to deal more easily with the infection.