- Why Should I Consider Taking Serrapeptase For Best Health?
- Chronic Inflammation Increases Your Risk Of Alzheimer’s Disease
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
Chronic Ear Infection FAQs
Chronic Ear Infection
Q: Hi Robert! In the Chronic Ear Infection Health Plan section, it mentions usage of 3×3, 4×3 going down to 1×1. At 80,000IUs this would amount to 720,000IUs in one day to start. At 4×3, this would go up to 960000IUs in one day. Am I understanding that right? Isn’t that too much to take per day? Is there any possibility of negative side effects with such a large quantity?
Valentina V., UNITED STATES
Using 80,000IU, you can take 240,000iu per day.
In addition, I now have a faster and better solution that clears it within 24hrs:
MSM/Silver Drops (put a few drops in the ear every few hours and lie on the opposite side for a few mins to let it soak in.)
Prescript Assist Probiotics take 3 caps x 3 times for the first day and then reduce to the bottle instruction.
See them both at www.GoodHealthUSA.com
For help with the above condition, check out the Chronic Ear Infections Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.