- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
Chronic Ear Infection FAQs
Q: Hi Robert! In the Chronic Ear Infection Health Plan section, it mentions usage of 3×3, 4×3 going down to 1×1. At 80,000IUs this would amount to 720,000IUs in one day to start. At 4×3, this would go up to 960000IUs in one day. Am I understanding that right? Isn’t that too much to take per day? Is there any possibility of negative side effects with such a large quantity?
Valentina V., UNITED STATES
Using 80,000IU, you can take 240,000iu per day.
In addition, I now have a faster and better solution that clears it within 24hrs:
MSM/Silver Drops (put a few drops in the ear every few hours and lie on the opposite side for a few mins to let it soak in.)
Prescript Assist Probiotics take 3 caps x 3 times for the first day and then reduce to the bottle instruction.
See them both at www.GoodHealthUSA.com
For help with the above condition, check out the Chronic Ear Infections Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.