- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
Chronic Ear Infection FAQs
Chronic Ear Infection
Q: Hi Robert! In the Chronic Ear Infection Health Plan section, it mentions usage of 3×3, 4×3 going down to 1×1. At 80,000IUs this would amount to 720,000IUs in one day to start. At 4×3, this would go up to 960000IUs in one day. Am I understanding that right? Isn’t that too much to take per day? Is there any possibility of negative side effects with such a large quantity?
Valentina V., UNITED STATES
Using 80,000IU, you can take 240,000iu per day.
In addition, I now have a faster and better solution that clears it within 24hrs:
MSM/Silver Drops (put a few drops in the ear every few hours and lie on the opposite side for a few mins to let it soak in.)
Prescript Assist Probiotics take 3 caps x 3 times for the first day and then reduce to the bottle instruction.
See them both at www.GoodHealthUSA.com
For help with the above condition, check out the Chronic Ear Infections Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.