- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
Sore Throats and other Throat problems FAQs
I had scar tissue inside my throat resulting from a tonsillectomy surgery from 2 years ago. Every day I have to deal with this annoying foreign body feeling in my throat. It affects the quality of my life.
I tried Serrapeptase for 3 months but see no improvement (80,000IU, 9 capsules per day). I happened to see below testimonial on your website which is very encouraging! The person mentioned that he didn’t see the improvement until you recommended the high dosage. Would you please tell me what dosage you have recommended to him for each supplement? I am eager to try all 3 supplements. Please advise.
A: I would recommend Serranol 2 c 3 times per day when you have finished your course of SerraEnzyme.
I have Nodules in my throat and it’s getting worse, and I have Pharyngolaryngitis.
My doctor once prescribed me Serrapeptase. I got abnormalities in my mucus too, it is thick and makes my throat uncomfortable…
Could this really help me? and how many milligrams do you think should i take?…
A: You need:
SerraPlus+ 80,000iu 1 x 3 times per day, 30 mins before eating a meal, with a glass of water. (enzymes are measured in IU and not measured in mgs)
Nascent Iodine Drops 3 drops x 3 times per day in a little water.
For more health articles, you may visit our Naturally Healthy News website.