- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
- Why You Should Reduce Inflammation To Protect Your Memory Health
Q: My laryngitis went from bad to worse. I’m worried that I will never get my voice back at this rate! What can you suggest to help?
A: I would suggest serrapeptase, in particular the SerraEnzyme 80,000IU as this can help to ease the inflammation. Take one tablet or capsule on an empty stomach.
You can also break open and mix it with a little bit of honey, allowing it to trickle down your throat.
It is a viral infection and so it can lead to a weak hoarse or gravelly voice, accompanied by a sore throat, fever or a cough.
Follow my Laryngitis Health Plan for the diet and lifestyle plan to heal your condition.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.