- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
Catarrhal Rhinopharyngitis FAQs
Q: My doctor told me I have Catarrhal Rhinopharyngitis. My breathing becomes very laboured in the mornings and I’m getting terrible catarrh too. He prescribed me a course of antibiotics and told me some medication to take. However, I am keen to go the natural route and wondered if you had any recommendations? Thanks.”
A: Take SerraEnzyme 80,000IU – 2 capsules every hour until it clears then you can reduce to 1 capsule a day. Two sprays of Hydrosol Silver every few hours can also help to kill the infection. Alongside this, it’s recommended that you follow the healthy diet and lifestyle plan for best results.
For help with the above condition, check out the Catarrhal Rhinopharyngitis Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.