- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
General Women’s Health FAQ
Q: Hello, I’m going in for a breast augmentation in a week or so and what was wondering what would be best to take for scar tissue after my surgery and dosage – SerraEnzyme, Blockbuster AllClear or Nattokinase?
Thank you for your time,
A: Take SerraEnzyme 1 capsule x 3 times per day, 30mins before each meal, with a glass of water, and start 24hrs after the operation.
My wife has terrible pain in her female parts, normally worse around period time (or the 1.5 weeks before it and during). We have had a ultrasound and a CT scan to try and find out what is going on. We switched our diet for the last 1.5 years to all organic, eliminated sugars, reduced carbs significantly etc… We know her hormones were out of wack and got that somewhat settled down and balanced, but nearing her period (which is still very irregular), intimacy is very painful to the point of tears. She says it feels like she was kicked in the ovaries. Obviously causes alot of emotional distress on both of us.Bloating after eating almost anything, constipation, diarrhea, general fatigue, and recently frequent urination (which in turn causes difficulty sleeping, we have ruled out a UTI after several tests)
I fear fibroids, endometriosis, or ovarian cysts. Her gyno can’t find a problem, and a normal PAP everytime as well. The scans have showed nothing other than a tilted cervix to some degree.
We supplement with good daily vitamins, vit C, vit D, DIM, maca (for hormone balance), and excellent probiotics. WE have tried HRT, but that wasn’t very successful really, just hit and miss hormone balance. We are desperate for finding the issue/s, and then finding them.
What would be your recommendation for dosage of serrapeptase and frequency, as well as expected recovery time (or releif even), if the issues were related to fibroids, endo, or ovarian cysts? Is this a lifetime type product that we need to include in our regimen for maintenance, or just to clear up the issue?Do you have any other recommended supplements to include in our path to wellness? -J. Hendrick, United States
A: There are two life-time products I would recommend for her:
- Serranol 2 caps x 3 times per day, 30mins before eating a meal and drop to 1 x 3 after relief
- Nascent Iodine 3 drops x 3 times per day in a little water.
A Really Healthy Foods Diet is also critical for a healthy future. Check out www.ReallyHealthyFoods.com.
The diet is the critical part of a healthy future.
Q: My wife is having an operation in 3 weeks. The surgeon has decided to remove her ovaries because they have cysts in the fallopian tubes. She also has uterine polyps and fibroid (5cm x 6cm) but he does not want to take it out. Instead he is going to do a D & C and Ablation of the uterus.
She is currently taking the “Serrapeptase Plus” and following the direction on the bottle. However, would you recommend a ‘pre-op’ therapeutic dosage she can do with ‘Serrapeptase Plus for the next 3 weeks. And how soon after the operation can she resume the Serrapeptase Plus?
Thanking you in advance for your speedy response. -Kirk S., Canada
A: 1 SerraPlus+ x 3 times – 30mins before each meal, up to 24hrs before the op and restart 48hrs afterwards.
She should take Arnica tablets all the way through and for a few weeks afterwards.
Get FlowerRescue Remedy and start to give it to her just before the op and immediately she starts to come round from the anaesthetic and a few days afterwards. This will help her immensely with the physical and mental trauma.
She may need mental trauma and natural hormonal support afterwards. Ask me if you want my help.
She will need Prescript Assist before and afterwards to overcome the damage to her immune system from the drugs. See www.Probiotic29.com (the most effective there is according to studies).
If you need more info, you can do your own research on the effects of antibiotics on our friendly bacteria.
Q: 1. Because the Serrapeptase enzyme digests non-living tissue in the body, will it affect silicone breast implants?
2. Can Serrapeptase be taken shortly after hernia surgery? -Marlene B., United States
A: It is an essential part of keeping fibrosis clear after breast augmentation. It is used by many people.
The hernia is different and I would think leave taking it for 2 weeks after the operation.
In both cases use SerraPlus+ which has msm and trace minerals as well as 80,000iu of serrapeptase.
Q: 16 years ago I had Prolapse surgery and a hystorectomy all because of a protrusion out of my vagina.Turns out I had a tumor in my lower sigmoid colon.So I had a bowel resection which also took part of my sphincter and also left me with a ieleostomy (hope I spelt it right)for three months.After this I was having regular colonoscopies which after about 2years showed signs of displaysia(once again not sure of spelling).So I had an endoscopy which showed that the tumor had returned but had grown the outside of my bowel and so had attached to my sacrum and was just starting to come through the bowel.Surgery was not possible so I had chemo and radio both to no avail.But obviously I’m still here.I went down the natural path also prayer and meditation.
One of the main products I took was green barley which I continued to take for about 4years I only stoped because I started night work and didn’t feel like taking it. Also eversince the tumor went I get these episodes where I have extreme cramping and vomiting I have had 3 attacks in 8 weeks. I had a colonoscopy 3 weeks ago which severe scar tissue which is from my sacrum and protruding into my bowel. Also the pain from these attacks have been so bad that I have gone to emergency just to get relief,but while there they did x-rays which showed my colon compacted, so now I wonder if this is the reason for the attacks or is the scar tissue the reason for the constipation,either way I need to get rid of the scar tissue and the constipation. About 3 months ago I started back on green barley and MSM.
Do you think that serrapeptase can help me and if so which one do I take? Thanks! -Tracie B., Australia
A: Take Serranol 2 caps x 3 times per day, 30mins before eating a meal with a glass of water and reduce to 1 x 3 when the problems have cleared up. Eating a really healthy foods diet will also help. See the following links below:
Q: I am a 78 year old woman and have been taking serrapeptase 80,000iu’s ( two a day ) for about 3 months. I suffer from adhesions ( appendectomy and hysterectomy ) which have slightly improved. I had a completely blocked bowel function and had to take movicol for a couple of months…….I still have alot of spinal pain and discomfort and inflammation of the intestine ( tests showed nothing ) …my doctor says ‘ stress’. The diaphragm seems to be too high ( osteopath )….I am not making the progress I expected …is my dose correct for these conditions at my time of life. I would add, I am active ( walk dogs every day ) and still working as composer/conductor. I need to be well! I woud be most grateful for some practical advice. Many thanks. -Jil B., France
A: I recommend Serranol for this. Make sure you drink 6 x 500ml glasses of water with a 1/3rd teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda in each glass.
Q: Will any of the various strengths of serrapeptase interfere with or be harmful to saline breast implants or to cataract lens implants? -Lola
A: No problems whatsoever. In fact my SerraPlus+ 80,000iu formulation has been used by thousands of women to clear the painful fibrosis that can be a problem with breast implants.
Q: I have some scar tissue from a Mastectomy. I am getting ready for Breast Reconstruction and and looking for a way to loosen up the scar tissue that is bound to my chest from Radiation 12 years ago.
I was hoping I could find some Serrapeptase in a lotion or cream to put on the scar topically. Can you advise on this?
-Tammie R., United States
A: There are no topical solutions to this. I have helped thousands with similar problems and this is the solution:
- SerraPlus+ take 1 capsules x 3 times per day, 3mins before eating a meal, with a glass of water
- Penzim Gel apply two times daily externally.
See both of these at www.GoodHealthUSA.com or phone 800 455 9155
Q: Hi Mr. Redfern,
I wrote to you about a week ago and mentioned how much I’m enjoying your book. I have purchased several books and I’m giving them
away to friends who also are impressed! We have a couple of questions. I hope you don’t mind…..
- Is Serrapeptase safe for nursing mothers? My daughter has chronic colon issues and is nursing a 2 month old. She would like to get on Serrapeptase but wants to be assured that it is safe first.
- Are there any Doctors that you know of in Wisconsin or Minnesota, that are familiar with diseases and health products like Serrapeptase? One of my friends insists on seeing a Doctor about this. I do not share his same feeling. I am on Serrapeptase now,
and am feeling improvements already.
- Can Serrapeptase be safely taken with other meds? My friend is on Timolol eye-drops and is afraid to try Serrapeptase because of his condition. I am on two heart meds and Serrapeptase is not interferring at all with my meds, but he wants to be assured by someone that is an authority.
- Do you do phone consultations and if so, what are your rates? Do any Doctors work with you? Again, my friend is so Doctor focused! In time, he will learn…. From my experience, doctors can diagnose….maybe, but rarely cure.
Thank you most kindly for your time!
-Diane H., United States
A: For the above questions:
- It is totally safe and can be used to clear breast engorgement within 2hrs.
- Anyone who trusts doctors is heading for a fall. I dont know any doctors.
- I’m sure you know the type! After 30 years and millions of doses with no side effects they can be assured.
- I do them and dont charge for phone consultations.