- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
Uterine Fibroids Health Plan
The following plan is designed to provide relief for Uterine Fibroids, especially when combined with a naturally healthy lifestyle for long-term good health.
Your 4-8 Week Plan, From My eBook, by Robert Redfern
Supplements to support women’s health – in order of priority
- BlockBuster AllClear -Take 3 capsules x 3 times a day, 30 minutes before eating, with water. This serrapeptase/nattokinase formula is designed to clear inflammation and to support the healing process.
- Curcuminx4000 -Take 1 capsule x 3 times per day, with the BlockBuster AllClear. Curcumin is a powerful antioxidant that supports the healing process.
- NatraGest Progesterone Cream – Apply 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon to skin daily. This regulates and supports hormonal balance.
- Nascent Iodine Colloidal Drops – Iodine is essential for a complete healthy body. Take 5 drops x 3 times per day in 20ml of water, swish around the mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Build over 2 weeks to 15 x 3 until well and then slowly reduce back to 5 x 3. Take 1st dose one on waking, 2nd mid morning and 3rd mid afternoon. Note that Iodine needs a supplement containing Selenium to activate it, such as Active Life or D.I.P. Daily Immune Protection or B4Health Spray.
- Active Life – Take 3 capsules, twice daily. Essential vitamins, folic acid, 77 trace minerals and elements, electrolytes, and 18 amino acids to help replenish storages in your body that are naturally depleted each day.
Your Recovery Food Plan to Maintain ‘perfect Health’ (pH)
We have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support the above health plan in the ebook.
Click here to download the Really Healthy Foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.