- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
What are Uterine Fibroids and what causes them?
What Are Uterine Fibroids?
Uterine Fibroids are benign (non-cancerous) tumors from smooth muscle tissue that form in the uterus. There can be multiple fibroids, and they are the most common tumors in females, typically found during mid-to-late reproductive years. Most fibroids grow and cause heavy and painful periods, painful sexual intercourse, and frequent urination. Some fibroids can also interfere with pregnancy, although this is thought to be very rare.
What Causes Uterine Fibroids?
The exact cause of uterine fibroids is unknown.