- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
What are Uterine Fibroids and what causes them?
What Are Uterine Fibroids?
Uterine Fibroids are benign (non-cancerous) tumors from smooth muscle tissue that form in the uterus. There can be multiple fibroids, and they are the most common tumors in females, typically found during mid-to-late reproductive years. Most fibroids grow and cause heavy and painful periods, painful sexual intercourse, and frequent urination. Some fibroids can also interfere with pregnancy, although this is thought to be very rare.
What Causes Uterine Fibroids?
The exact cause of uterine fibroids is unknown.