- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
What are Uterine Fibroids and what causes them?
What Are Uterine Fibroids?
Uterine Fibroids are benign (non-cancerous) tumors from smooth muscle tissue that form in the uterus. There can be multiple fibroids, and they are the most common tumors in females, typically found during mid-to-late reproductive years. Most fibroids grow and cause heavy and painful periods, painful sexual intercourse, and frequent urination. Some fibroids can also interfere with pregnancy, although this is thought to be very rare.
What Causes Uterine Fibroids?
The exact cause of uterine fibroids is unknown.