- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
Joint Pain Health Plan
Cartilage can regenerate with stimulation, supplying the correct nutrients and consuming a really healthy diet.
This is the fastest and most successful recovery plan for joints available. HealthPoint will last you a lifetime and I still have users coming back for a HealthPoint service 21 years after I first launched it.
Supplements will help to speed up the healing and these are the essentials.
Your 4-8 Week Plan, From My eBook, by Robert Redfern
Supplements to support pain relief – in order of priority:
- HealthPoint – This will stop the pain and restart the regeneration of the cartilage. Use daily on acupressure points to further reduce the inflammation and pain. Treatment with an electro-acupressure device has been proven to be highly effective in treating degeneration. The HealthPoint unit simply stimulates the body’s own healing system, and it is effective over a vast range of joint-related problems.
- Serranol -SerraEnzyme Serrapeptase, Curcuminx4000, Ecklonia Cava (Seanol) and Vitamin D3. Take 2 capsules x 3 times per day, 30 mins before eating a meal with water, and reduce to 1 x 3 after a good relief.
- Joint & Skin Matrix -Take 2 capsules x 2 times per day. Contains collagen, the main structural protein of various connective tissues. Supports skin and joint collagen, strengthening blood vessels and giving skin its elasticity and strength.
- Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil ULTRA with OptiMSM® – Massage into the joints, leg muscles and arms daily. Restores cellular magnesium levels and can relieve aches and pains.
Your Recovery Food Plan to Maintain ‘perfect Health’ (pH)
We have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support the above health plan in the ebook.
Click here to download the Really Healthy Foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.