- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
- Why You Should Reduce Inflammation To Protect Your Memory Health
Fungal Toe Nail FAQs
Q: My son has a fungal toe nail infection on his left foot. I am wondering if Serrapeptase can help to ease the pain?
A: It could help with easing the inflammation but for fungal toe nail infection, I recommend Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil Ultra.
Massage this into the feet and leg muscles daily, especially after a shower. Magnesium encourages the growth of healthy skin tissue. At the same time, it acts as a cellular protectant to restore cellular magnesium levels.
For help with the above condition, check out this fungal toe cure Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.