- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
- Why You Should Reduce Inflammation To Protect Your Memory Health
What is Acne and What Causes It?
It is a common human skin disease recognizable by areas of scaly, red skin; blackheads and whiteheads; pinheads; papules; pimples; and even scarring.
It affects the skin that has the densest areas of sebaceous follicles including the face, upper part of the chest, and the back.
Severe acne is inflammatory, and acne can manifest in many non-inflammatory ways. Changes within the pilosebaceous unitsesions causes lesions, i.e. the skin structures that consist of a hair follicle and the associated sebaceous gland.
These are changes that require androgen stimulation.
It is most common during adolescence and may affect around 80-90% of teenagers. Increased androgens like testosterone, which can occur during puberty, causes acne breakout.
The breakout can diminish over time for most people, or decrease at the very least, by around the age of 25. However, there is no way to find out how long this may take or if it will disappear completely; acne can continue until a person is in their thirties, forties, or fifties.
Cysts or large nodules that relates with acne can appear in areas such as the buttocks, the armpits, and the groin. In addition, they may also pop up in places where sweat can collect within hair follicles and perspiration ducts, amongst other areas.
The effects can be psychological and may result in low self-esteem, depression, and even suicide. Feelings of depression may also be stimulated during the adolescent years when young adults can become more socially insecure about their appearance.
For help with the above condition, check out this skin problem treatment Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.